Saturday, October 4, 2008

Time to introduce myself

I thought I would take a moment to introduce myself for a moment. I was just accepted into the Freya's Bower family. My name is Missy Lyons and I have been writing romance and erotica for several years now. I started out writing sweet romances, and really enjoyed doing that, but the publishers seemed to want it hotter, so I catered to them.

I heard about a call for a sweet romance anthology and had a story swimming around in my head for years now--just waiting to be written. So I couldn't resist taking the opportunity to try for it. I have always been impressed with Freya's bower and the group of authors I know work here are people I look up to. I loved the Dreams and Desires anthology which was put out for a really good cause.

Wounded Hearts was written to help honor our fallen in the September 11 tragedy. I may not have ever come out and actually said how the father died, but I pictured him as losing his life saving others in the fire, and this story is about how his family honored his memory and yet still had to move on. The healing, that came afterwards and the pain and suffering.

I look forward to being here, and meeting everyone. Eventually I will tell you more about my story in One Touch, One Glance, as the anthology gets closer to publication.

Take care,
Missy
www.missylyons.com

No comments: